BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP
Minimum period: 3 months, ideally 6 months
Start: Beginning of January 2018
Place: Cape Town, South Africa
Over the last 20 years, the Mentally Fit’s team of coaches has developed a unique methodology to train all types of performers from Olympic teams to high-profile CEOs and team managers, channelling their energies into winning and becoming top-class performers and high-performing teams. The Mentally Fit methodology is based on powerful sport's metaphors adapted to corporate environments. Mentally Fit energizes individuals, teams and organizations for high level sustainable performance. The company was created in Belgium and is now almost worldwide, even in magical Cape Town with Luc Van der Hofstadt: Country Director of the Mentally Fit Institute South Africa, Executive Business Coach and International Keynote Speaker. It is a fast-growing business with plenty of opportunities as it is only the third year in the South African market.
You assist Luc on a daily basis. On one hand, you accompany him to coaching sessions and events. On the other hand, you deliver the work needed in the deadlines set by Luc (partially by working from home).
- Personal development
- Attending multiple conferences & Keynotes related to HR
- Individual coaching sessions
- Team coaching and training sessions of top executive and managers
- Organization of coaching and training sessions
- Business development
- Growing business on own initiatives
- Networking and getting contacts at conferences where Luc is speaker
- Follow-up by email, making appointments, cost proposal preparation
- Organizing of Luc’s own Keynote Speaking events
- External communication on social media
- General support and administrative tasks
- Professional written and oral English
- Commercial & relational skills
- Great ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Bachelor in any business field
Why should you apply?
- Rub shoulders with top management teams
- Get inspired by Mentally Fit’s tools for your private and professional career
- Fast-growing environment where you see the results of your actions
- Flexible working hours as long as work is delivered
- Improve your English and relational skills
- Prioritization and organizational skills
- Diversity of tasks and workplaces
- Commission on new clients
- Apply by sending your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Skype call will be organized with the selected candidates.