Methys is an international Technology and Business Performance Management Consulting firm with operations in France, Benelux, UK, Tunisia and South Africa. Methys is focused on customer success, driving maximum business performance. Leveraging on partnerships with key technology providers and a rich set of methodologies blending functional and technological excellence, the passion of Methys people is about giving you the means to enhance the performance of your business.
To support the growth of its business, Methys is recruiting a:
BI Operations & Consulting Manager
The ideal candidate will facilitate the implementation of BI & Analytics solutions through a consultative approach that addresses our customers’ BI needs and requirements and aligns with the company’s strategy. The candidate will also establish a collaborative communication channel for BI enhancements and future capabilities. Located in the headquarters of Methys in Cape Town this position is suited for individuals with entrepreneurship spirit and with ambition to take part in the development of a very dynamic and innovative company specialized in BI and Enterprise Performance Management solutions, social commerce and mobile/internet mobile applications. International exposure and financial rewards will be offered to hard working, innovative individuals ready to give their best in an environment where learning while having fun are a way of life.
- Deliver billable BI consulting services to clients of Methys in Africa
- Manage BI implementation projects, including our Web, mobile and applications merchant services, and online catalog.
- Recruit, manage and develop consultants operating in the BI and .Net environment.
- Manage relationships with BI partners (Oracle, Microsoft, SAP/BO, Qlikview).
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers, maintain and develop procedures and policies focused on improving customer satisfaction, content accuracy, completeness and efficiency of our implementations.
- Manage the online and media marketing plans of eCommerce channels and brands, including referral systems and partnerships.
- Participate in establishing strong relationships with key clients
- From time to time conduct training sessions for customers or staff.
- Help the business team respond to customer RFPs by providing answers and expertise related to our BI/EPM capabilities
- Early thirties
- At least 7 years experience, in BI/Analytics applications environment, with knowledge of at least two core framework (i.e Microsoft BI and Oracle BI)
- Strong Knowledge of Databases (relational database design, indexes...) and SQL (Multilevel join query design
- Ability to set priorities and manage a diverse assortment of job responsibilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Goal and results oriented individual who can accomplish tasks at a fast pace
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
This position is on a full time contract, based in Cape Town. Please send your application to: email@example.com