What we do
We are a service company providing end-to-end solutions to large enterprises, enabling them to run their entire businesses through a cloud-computing model. Our unparalleled services give us a strong competitive advantage and allow us to implement sophisticated rules for running an enterprise in industry-leading time frames.
Who we are
We emphasize personal accountability thanks to a flat-hierarchy structure. This elevates each employees' level of freedom and responsibility in our organization. Our team consists of highly-skilled people working to provide the services, and includes Actuaries, Engineers, Computer scientists, Physicists, Mathematicians, IS-ers, BA-ers, MBA-ers and more.
About the job
We are looking for a motivated, well-organized, confident Project Manager to join our project management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of successful, long-term projects.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing high level longterm relationships with our clients. You will liaise between these clients and our internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
● Operate as the primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
● Lead the planning and implementation of projects
● Manage and oversee the day-to-day maintenance of multiple projects and coordinate internal resources, as well as third parties, to ensure the continued longterm success of our customers
● Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers and their support teams
● Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed
● Create project documentation, as required, produce and track key project metrics, and communicate clearly the progress of projects to both internal and external stakeholders. Create reports, e.g. status reports and project dashboards for our clients
● Manage project databases and update task sheets on a daily basis
The right candidate will have
● A tertiary education, ideally in related field
● Experience in project management, people management, change management and in strategic planning would be beneficial
● Experience in IT sector would be beneficial
● Excellent listening, negotiating, and presentation skills
● Excellent English, written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent French, written and verbal communications skills
● Solid organisational skills with an ability to oversee multiple projects while still paying strict attention to detail
● A hands-on attitude with a creative approach to problem-solving
What we offer
At our company, you will be given the opportunity to:
● Have a negotiable, competitive and market-related salary
● Work in a flexible, creative and innovative environment, with a beautiful view on De Waterkant, Cape Town
● Apply your skills and training - within a collaborative team
● Be at the forefront of technology and research - participate to the dynamic expansion of the company
● Contribute to the running of the company’s overall business strategy – each staff member matters
● Develop lasting and high level client relationships – be involved directly with the senior management and CEOs of major international corporates, and meet them during business trips overseas
Our company matches your expectations? You are ready to roll up your sleeves? Then send your application via email with CV, academic record (if applicable) and cover letter (in the email or formal) at email@example.com